Synch - Battery Drain and Options

someone

Reaction score
Ohh, the calendar sync thing. That's the one sync issue I'm not sure about. There seem to be "cures" for the gmail & contacts sync errors, but not the calendar error. At least I haven't read about any fixes yet. Maybe the factory reset'd cure it.

Can you tell me what "cures" there are for the contact sync issue? Everything sync's fine with my phone EXCEPT contacts. It's annoying as hell!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ohh, the calendar sync thing. That's the one sync issue I'm not sure about. There seem to be "cures" for the gmail & contacts sync errors, but not the calendar error. At least I haven't read about any fixes yet. Maybe the factory reset'd cure it.

Apologies if this isn't helpful. I've tried to follow the OP's problems but got lost in the various issues.

Just wanted to point out that the "calendar synch" was the easiest of these issues to resolve. My google calendar is set up to synchronize with my desktop Outlook calendar every 15 minutes and it works perfectly. No "synch" needed with the Droid since it simply reads the google calendar. And the synchronization with Outlook involved a simple download of a synch application available from Google.