1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sync to Mac issue

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by crabbybahstid, Apr 4, 2012.

1. crabbybahstid

crabbybahstid New Member

I'm not hopeful for a resolution of the problem, but I decided there was nothing to lose asking here.

I'd had issues with certain apps being unstable or laggy, as well as a new issue with dropped calls. Verizon suggested a hard reset. Soo...I backed up everything (data, not apps) via Missing Sync. I knew I'd need to reinstall the apps. No biggie, I thought. Everything reloaded okay, but now the new version of Missing Sync on the phone won't communicate with the version on the laptop.

So, I think I need the previous version of MS for the phone. The current one is 1.7.xxx; I think I need 1.6.xxx

If anyone has a way to send me that app, or can direct me to it, or who has suggestions to get me linked back up, I'd appreciate it.
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Try going to /settings/apps/manage apps/missing sync and uninstall update. Or go to the market/my apps and uninstall update. Or update the program on the PC.
  3. crabbybahstid

crabbybahstid New Member

I know this is OLD and largely irrelevant news, but the only fix was to downgrade both the device and desktop MissingSync software. The new device software wasn't compatible with the old desktop, and the new desktop wasn't compatible with either my computer OR the old device software. At least it saved me using a mallet on the phone.
Search tags for this page

casio g'zone mac

casio gz1 sync mac

commando 2 sync with mac
connecting casio commando to mac
gzone mac
how do i sync my casio commando with mac

how to sync casio commando with mac

how to sync gzone to mac
mac g zone software

music from mac to gzone android

sync gzone with mac