Sync the droid

smalto59

Reaction score
The droid does not come with software is there any program for the droid to install on the PC like the Blackberry? To sync my music of pictures

GVLBob

Reaction score
Of course it depends on what you wish to sync. If it is files (as you appear to suggest), I believe there are several choices. One is MOTOROLA MEDIA LINK. But I only have limited experience with it, so I can't share with you the advantages and disadvantages.

There is also THE MISSING LINK.

If you search this forum, you will find several threads on this topic.

nerdkill

Reaction score
i don't know if this is a statement or question. there are backup apps in the market however there is no itunes equivalent. it's something that really is needed. even the pay for backup apps don't backup everything. android needs to figure out a way to deal with protecting devs and providing a real itunes equivalent and supposedly they are.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
To sync your music and pictures I strongly recommend Double Twist. It's free on the internet and Google is your friend.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
The droid does not come with software is there any program for the droid to install on the PC like the Blackberry? To sync my music of pictures
Much like the Blackberry's Mass Storage Mode you could just mount the Droid's SD card and copy files.

For music sync there are several apps including iTunes Agent and DoubleTwist. Not so sure about photos though...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Much like the Blackberry's Mass Storage Mode you could just mount the Droid's SD card and copy files.

For music sync there are several apps including iTunes Agent and DoubleTwist. Not so sure about photos though...

Perhaps you missed my post right above yours that said Double Twist does Music and Photo's?