1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sync ringer & notification w/ volume rocker ICS??

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by neighner, Mar 20, 2013.

1. neighner

neighner New Member

I have a Droid 4, with ICS. Anyways, when I use the volume rocker I want it to change the ringer volume and the notification volume at the same time. I don't want to have to go into the volume settings. And I don't want to have to open an app and change the volume there, just want it to change with the rocker. I have seen recommendations for 'Volume Control' by Roys and 'cVolume' but I can't figure out how to set them up so they will work. People have said that they have fixed the problem but I don't know enough about the apps to make it work! So if you have figured it out with these apps or something else please let me know the name of the app and detailed instructions on how to use the app. Thank you!
Search tags for this page
android sync ringer and notification
android volume rocker notification
bionic volume ringer notification sync

droid 4 ics notification volume

galaxy s3 link notification volume

galaxy s3 sync volume

galaxy s4 how to link notification volume to ringer volume
galaxy s4 sync ringer and notification
how to sync rocker volume with all notifications on galaxy s
how to sync volume on droid bionic
how to sync volume on galaxy3 phone