Sync problem

uga81

Reaction score
My phone is having a problem syncing my main google account with it's contacts. It only has an issue with the contacts and it works with the calendar and the mail. What can I do to fix this. Thanks.

evan2001

Reaction score
Please be more.clear about.what the issue.is. no contacts?

Make sure in settings, sync that for that account contacts is checked off

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
My phone is having a problem syncing my main google account with it's contacts. It only has an issue with the contacts and it works with the calendar and the mail. What can I do to fix this. Thanks.

Are the contacts not there? written in a different language? what problem are you having?

OP
uga81

uga81

Reaction score
I have the contact sync checked and the contacts are not showing up online. It tells me the last time the sync went through was April 28th.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Do you have a secondary account that is also syncing contacts? If so, uncheck the secondary account contacts option, go to primary and uncheck it and recheck it and see if it starts spinning.

Worth trying. Also, do you have any other mail programs or accounts that are syncing contacts that may be causing a problem? Facebook or Twitter even? You could try to go back to the basic main account and don't let anything else sync contacts, reboot and see what happens.

Also, I've never used backup assistant and mine have always just flowed in from Google. Did you use that app when you started? Maybe that is causing an issue.

Last edited: