Sync Outlook with Droid X

mrobster

Reaction score
How do I sync my Outlook contacts and calendar with my Droid X. From everything I've read I may be sorry I got the "X."

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, it's not that hard to do. Go into gmail. Go to your settings. You will see on the second tab a link with instructions about how to sync outlook.

You do it by creating csv files and then importing them into gmail. I've never done it so I can't give you the details step by step but they are available in Gmail's help.

I know my wife did it without asking anybody. She just followed the directions in gmail.

Edit: Just to be clear I meant your gmail account on line, not the app.

Jale

Reaction score
You can use MyPhoneExplorer - works great to synchronize the calendar and the contacts between your phone and Outlook (without going through Google Calendar) and other files if you wish. No Notes support though.

davidtn

Reaction score
No, it's not that hard to do. Go into gmail. Go to your settings. You will see on the second tab a link with instructions about how to sync outlook.

You do it by creating csv files and then importing them into gmail. I've never done it so I can't give you the details step by step but they are available in Gmail's help.

I know my wife did it without asking anybody. She just followed the directions in gmail.

I guess I'm slow. I'm on my online and don't see the settings tab you refer to?

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather

Go to your CONTACTS (online)
Select the gray box MORE ACTIONS
Select EXPORT
Select the Group you want to export or All Contacts
Select OUTLOOK CSV
Click EXPORT

Also: Exporting Gmail contacts - Gmail Help

That should help.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Go to your CONTACTS (online)
Select the gray box MORE ACTIONS
Select EXPORT
Select the Group you want to export or All Contacts
Select OUTLOOK CSV
Click EXPORT

Also: Exporting Gmail contacts - Gmail Help

That should help.

Very good, thank you StormyHeather.:)