Sync Dorid with Outlook 2003

jimcuv

Reaction score
I have been looking around for software that will sync all outlook functions. I want my Droid and Outlook to sync 100% so that when I delete an email on my Droid it deletes it on my Outlook and when I send from my Droid a copy goes in my sent box on Outlook. I have found lots of options. What are people using here?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you tried referring to the existing threads? There's quite a bit of existing discussion. Also check out Home | syncdroid.net - because Androids need a good Outlook sync

I want my Droid and Outlook to sync 100% so that when I delete an email on my Droid it deletes it on my Outlook and when I send from my Droid a copy goes in my sent box on Outlook.
That's going to depend on your mail server and not syncing with Outlook. Your device does not interact with Outlook for email.

Reaction score
Droid X to Outlook sync via usb

I have looked through the threads and have not found one that directly addresses my need. I want to sync the Droid X with Outlook 2007. I want to sync contacts and calendar only. I am behind a secure firewall and cannot do this wirelessly. It must be done via USB cable. Do you know of a reliable way to do this? It was a piece of cake with my HTC Incredible. It appears it is more difficult with the X. Please help.:frown:

ken3200

Reaction score
Syncing Droid to Outlook

I use DejaOffice and its PC link, CompanionLink for everything but email. It is as close to a perfect link with my Outlook 2003 as I could find. For the email I use the HTC mail program and tell it to leave the mail on the server. That way I can review mail via the phone when I am away from my desktop and delete it as I go if there is nothing important. Becasue it is still on the server it gets sent to my desktop also (no delete option) and I get to check it again when I get back to my desk. I get hundreds of emails a day and it only takes a moment to find the spam and delete it so it is no big deal.