Sync Calendar with Outlook 2010

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by derh2o, Apr 3, 2013.

1. derh2o

derh2o New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ever since my Jelly Bean update, my calendar won't sync. I called Verizon and was told Google dropped that ability. This does not make any sense to me so I thought I would see what everyone else is doing. Thanks

2. NCCamper

NCCamper New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hasn't been a problem for me. Outlook calendars sync well, both with Google Calendars and with my Zime app. I am using Outlook 2007, though. I wouldnn't think that would be an issue, though.

Thanks,
    John

3. derh2o

derh2o New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For clarification, gmail (calender) syncs with my Razr, but outlook won't sync with gmail calendar. Certainly there are others with this poblem. please help.

4. bsk6294

bsk6294 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had to find an archived version of Google calendar sync.

5. derh2o

derh2o New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I figured it out. I uninstalled Google Calendar Sync and then reinstalled it using and archived .exe as mentioned above. it now works.

6. bocabean

bocabean Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Syncing can be a very messy proposition. One too many sync accounts set up and the next thing that you know, you are getting duplicates all over the place, be it contacts, calendar entries, bookmarks, etc.

I have been trying for the longest time to get just the right combination. For my Outlook account, I have been using DejaOffice in conjunction with Companion Link on the PC side. Using multiple browsers on the PC for different functions (i.e. Internet Explorer, FF and Chrome) I just recently started using Xmarks. It also has the ability to sync with Android browsers, however I have not had good success yet with the Android sync.

For Outlook to sync with Deja Office, the developers strongly recommend that the built in calendar app not be synchronized. I found that I can have the Google Calendar Sync on the PC side (which Google no longer supports but it still works) set up so that all of my IE syncs to Google are one way, going from IE to Google. That assures that I do not end up with duplicates coming back from Google.

If anyone has a good overview on what sync's with what and how to avoid duplicating entries, it would probably be beneficial to all, or at least to me :)

Search tags for this page
damsung galaxy s3 won't sync to outlook
does galaxy s3 sync with outlook

how to sync outlook calendar with galaxy s3

how to sync outlook calendar with samsung galaxy s3
outlook calendar on galaxy s3
samsung galaxy s3 calendar not syncing with outlook
samsung galaxy s3 sync with outlook 2010
samsung galaxy s3 wont sync with outlook
sync galaxy s3 with outlook

sync outlook calendar with galaxy s3