Swype

mello014

Reaction score
I got swype from an apk file offline, and the keyboard will come up but when i try to swype with it it says "swype trial period has ended, please upgrade your version of swype" i would like to experience swype is there anyway i can fix this??

BuglessFan

Reaction score
Request to be added to their beta if they open it again. Upgrade to a phone with it installed. Google it.

Those are 3 options. Every thread asking for downloads or help will get locked quickly here and anyone posting links or ways around using an official beta without being in the program will get that user an infraction. It makes sense for the site to be protective of developers and to not become associated with encouraging semi-piracy.

OP
M

mello014

Reaction score
yeah i have a motorola droid (milestone) and like i just upgraded it with a copy of beta i found online and it still says the same thing. what did u mean in ur last post?

OP
M

mello014

Reaction score
well than i better get help quick, i signed up for it but who knows when, even if they will put another one out, so lets stick to semi piracy =D

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Posting of an apk of swype will result in me :icon_censored:

nobodyukno

Reaction score
I got the beta email awhile back but i guess it expired? I re downloaded the beta again and installed it and it worked fine. Tried using swype today and it doesnt work? No message about trail ending or anything?