Swype?

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I heard the Droid 2 comes with pre-installed with Swype. Is this true?

LT*

Reaction score
True and it's different than the Swype I have on my D1.

Guyute

Reaction score
Swipe is awsome. Once I got used to it there was no going back to a physical keyboard. Get yourself a DX and use swipe, it has all the same specs internally as the D2, but it does HD video and has HDMI out.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Comes installed on the X also.....

devatron

Reaction score
i use swype much more than the slide out keyboard. its much faster after a day or so of practice, and the droid 2 even comes with a swype tutorial to explain all its tricks!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i use swype much more than the slide out keyboard. its much faster after a day or so of practice, and the droid 2 even comes with a swype tutorial to explain all its tricks!

so then get an X! be cool like meee

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
is swype when u start typing something and a bunch of word comes up? or is it an app?

swype is a keyboard that you drag your finger across to make a word instead of typing each letter

quick video i found
[video=youtube;XCWwuIXxBuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWwuIXxBuI]YouTube - A swype demo[/video]

Reaction score
is swype when u start typing something and a bunch of word comes up? or is it an app?

swype is a keyboard that you drag your finger across to make a word instead of typing each letter

quick video i found
[video=youtube;XCWwuIXxBuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWwuIXxBuI"]YouTube - A swype demo[/video]
so you just use the regular keyboard?

belome

Reaction score
Wow, that is going to take some getting used to. One problem I had was not being able to spell worth a crap.

Dreamer

Reaction score
I personally found Swype to be one of the greatest features of my phone because there are times I'm texting multiple people and emailing and being able to move my finger and not have to type every letter speeds things up. No one I'm talking to feels like I'm taking forever to reply to them because Swype makes things so much faster for me.