Swype will release application for all Android users June 16th

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They still have 8.5 hrs.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
I successfully registered but never received an email. Logged back in and hit the "Resend Email" button and still nothing. I just wanted to check it out to see what the fuss is. I've never used it before. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait patiently.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I successfully registered but never received an email. Logged back in and hit the "Resend Email" button and still nothing. I just wanted to check it out to see what the fuss is. I've never used it before. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait patiently.

Try logging on with the info you signed up with, even if you didnt get an email.

Skytile

Reaction score
Wow. Wow. Thank you so much! I finally have the official beta instead of a stolen one. It feels much better. :p The one I had for the past two or three days kept giving me error messages when my orientation switched. But I kept using it anyway. XD

ANYWAY. Thank you so much for making my Android experience complete. :)

lterry913

Reaction score
got beta version and I asked them if it would expire in 90 days... swype peeps said probably but they would email me with updates... is this teu has anyone heard and do i have to keep registering? any one know?

Twista89

Reaction score
u guys use your middle finger to swype??? I tried using my thumbs like I always did but it doesnt work very well as it blocks my view of keys and I get lost at where I need to go next lol....

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
got beta version and I asked them if it would expire in 90 days... swype peeps said probably but they would email me with updates... is this teu has anyone heard and do i have to keep registering? any one know?

I doubt it, I never had to re-register..

Last edited:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This has happened to me twice in the months I've been using it. Just click and hold in the text box and choose input method. Choose the standard and
If this doesn't work, try unselecting Swype in settings and rebooting the phone and then reselecting swype.

And if this don't work, if u had the "other" swype installed, clear the app data before installing the old one. If u already installed this new one, clear data, uninstall & re install this one.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lterry913

Reaction score
just keep using it you will get accustomed to thumb texting with it...you already know where the keys are you are thinking too much...just swype away and it'll figure out your words. such a great app!

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Swype finally accepted my previously registered email address after the third attempt to register after downloading the installer.

foxtrot21aplha

Reaction score
Using swype right now love app.but yeah its true thar gonna release swype for phones...but intel could always be wrong ..

I