1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Swype settings

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by alboboy10, Sep 22, 2010.

1. alboboy10

alboboy10 New Member

I have a question for those of you who use swype. What are your settings, what is the most effective way for you to type?

There is an option for SPEED vs. ACCURACY....fast response vs. error tolerance.

Mine at the moment is leaning a little towards the fast response (a little to the left of 50%). What are the settings for those of you who use swype. As fast as I am with swype I still make a lot of mistakes when typing
  2. motionblurrr

motionblurrr New Member

My speed vs accuracy setting is about ~30% (more likely to have fast response) and the word choice window is set to ~60% likely to show always.

My biggest annoyance with swype is the auto spacing thing. I always end up with two spaces when I go back to fix stuff that I mis-swyped or that it detected wrong. I double tap the bad word then retype the word it should be and then it ends up with two spaces before the word. :(

Sent from my DROIDX
  3. alboboy10

alboboy10 New Member

That's how much my settings are, I wonder if there is better more precise settings though
Search tags for this page

best swype settings

changing the accuracy of swype on the galaxy s4
droid razr swype preferences for email
error tolerance swype
galaxy s3 swype settings speed vs accuracy
more precise swype configuration
swipe settings droid x
swype accuracy vs speed

swype error tolerance

swype setting

swype settings