Swype on DI?

chimera

Reaction score
I have seen other posts claiming that it is possible to get the Swype keyboard program on Android phones, in reference to the Droid, but I would like for someone to confirm that it is (or is not) possible to use the Swype keyboard on the DI. Also, how well does it work. I would really be dissapointed if the DI cannot use Swype, which has been great for me.

Thanks, sorry if this has been posted here before.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think it should work however the beta registration is closed now :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

R1Lover

Reaction score
I have the one from my droid working on my DI, but it keeps popping up with a message saying it's not formatted for the proper screen size.... so I went back to the HTC keyboard.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the one from my droid working on my DI, but it keeps popping up with a message saying it's not formatted for the proper screen size.... so I went back to the HTC keyboard.

Oh that's right I forgot the screens resolutions are slightly different.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Capt.D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im using it...Works pretty darn good....PM me if you want details

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
For those who are in the official beta test group and have changed from, say, the Droid to the Incredible, you can contact Swype and they'll send you another invitation that will allow you to download the beta for your new phone.

Cauterized

Reaction score
I have read that the Nexus One version works.
The N1 version does work in both portrait and landscape without any error messages.

But now that I know they'll resend a working copy for the incredible from the beta I think I will get a copy from them too.

c_law23

Reaction score
I am as well, and it does as well.

Except for when I swype in dont. It always gives me font and sometimes dint, its driving me nuts! Lol

ctxx24

Reaction score
Pm me if you want the downloads for the black n green,blue or red swype downloads. they work great on the inc

Steven58

Reaction score
I have the swype for N1. If anyone wants it anyone of us over at the chat channel (below) can help you. They helped me. It's working fine for me. You don't have to be so accurate either, believe me I'm not. It feels as if it's reading my mind sometimes! :O