1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Swype Numeric Auto Complete Issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cpcmopar, Feb 1, 2011.

1. cpcmopar

cpcmopar New Member

Hi,
    I wonder if anyone else has this issue but when inputting a number while using the swype feature the list of suggested phrases will contain the actual number I am trying to input last. For example, I want to enter the number "2". Well it will give me a list of "2am", "2ish", "2moro", "22nd", and every other thing I have ever input beginning with the numeric "2". At the end of the list will come the actual "2".
    The problem with this is that the first choice in the list is inputted unless you select otherwise so I am constantly getting "2moro" and "4ever" and whatnot in a message I am trying to type quickly when all I want is a 2 or 4. Hopefully my explanation of the problem kind of makes sense, I know its an odd one. Any suggestions?

Chris
  2. billynair

billynair New Member

same exact question!! (searching for answers!!)
Search tags for this page
android disable autocomplete numbers
android swype number auto
auto complete galxay s4

autocomplete lg optimus

can you erase autofill on swype
clear autocomplete android lg
clear autocomplete web address lg optimus

how do you delete autofill history on droid charge

how to delete swype from android
how to disable auto complete samsung galaxy 3
how to remove autocomplete in lg optimus