1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Swype issues

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Mace Windu, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Mace Windu

Mace Windu New Member

Swype beta does not work with liberty 3. After my initial flash, it seemingly works, but then fc issues persist after reboot, awakening, etc.
    I reinstalled swype beta via tb. I even saved the nexus s version and attempted to install it, to no avail.

Anyone found a fix?

Sent from my DROIDX using the old version of swype, which I cannot choose the correct word and forced to erase and type in manually
  2. Turk

Turk New Member

I had the same problem, actually it's what kept me from switching to VorteXRC1 at first. Then after A LOT of scrounging I stumbled onto these themed Swype BETA files from DJDarkKnight.

They're great, just a straight .apk install, just make sure you uninstall the Swype BETA Installer first.

http://jbthemes.com/djdarkknight/darkswype-morph/

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid X using Inverted XParent Droid Forums App
  3. Mace Windu

Mace Windu New Member

Problem solved. Street force closes occur, switch to another keyboard. Uninstall Swype. Reboot. Reinstall. Swype away. This way you can keep up with beta updates if you like.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

fix swype force close

troubleshooting with swype on the droid razr x