1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

swype isn't swyping after a reboot (BB ese53)

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by ucpro, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ucpro

ucpro New Member

i got the swype trial from the website and it worked fine after install...it would actually swype, but after i rebooted the phone a message came up saying it was for another system and some features may not work, or somethin along those lines.. now all i can do is type the regular way on it because if i try to swype, the blue lines around the keyboard blink and it doesn't do anything afterwards

is anyone else having this problem after a reboot?? i really don't like this shapwriter app, i need my swype!! lol
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Yep, lots are. All you have to do is go into your keyboard settings in the settings menu and uncheck swype, then check it again... stupid. Its beta tho. They will fix it i am sure...
  3. jcardona1

jcardona1 New Member

^ that didnt fix it for me. the Swype installer was putting the wrong version on our phones. you need the 5612 version. the correct .apk is posted somewhere here, just do a quick search. that fixed it for me
  4. ucpro

ucpro New Member

AWESOME!! i got that other build, rebooted and now it works, thanks guys!
Search tags for this page
restarting swype on android
swype doesn't deactivated on restart
swype doesn't load reboot android

swype restart