Swype from Liberty 0.9 to CM7

barski

Reaction score
Is there away to get swype from Liberty 0.9 to CM7? I downloaded an installed the swipe beta on CM7 but it just sucks. The one on Liberty was awesome.

I checked the liberty 0.9 zip file and didn't see anything that looked right,. Hoping its named different.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
I can't even enable Swype on Justice. :( I installed the latest beta from Swype's website, and it shows in language & keyboard, but even after reboot I check it and it says are you sure blahblah and I hit Ok, it stays checked, I go back out and long press a field to go to input method, still only the stock keyboard there. Go back into language & keyboard, and it's just unchecked again. UGH.

Anyone have any suggestions? :( I don't know if I can live without Swype. CM7 is amazing, I love it to death, but not having Swype is starting to kill me.

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Just found out I can't mount USB mode on it, either. Fantastic.

I'm starting to wonder where the truly stable ROMs are for the Droid X...not to insult anyone's efforts, but damn, I used 4 different ROMs for my HTC Touch Pro running Windows Mobile 6.* and never had any serious issues with any of them. I've yet to try a DX ROM that doesn't have at least one considerable problem. (as in, one that really matters)