Switching to Cyanogen from UD

Knitewulf

Reaction score
UD is a bit too choppy for me and I really like Cyanogen's stable 3d app drawer and all that he does for the community, but their is just 1 thing. I love UD's blackish like theme. Is their a way I could get that theme on Cyanogen's ROM?

justreboot

Reaction score
UD is a bit too choppy for me and I really like Cyanogen's stable 3d app drawer and all that he does for the community, but their is just 1 thing. I love UD's blackish like theme. Is their a way I could get that theme on Cyanogen's ROM?

Been thinking the same thing... If I switch, personally I like the black theme too.... You can look fot any of the NexTheme mods to the base ROM

TekHawk

Reaction score

nex and simpleblack theme are both nice addons to flash over cm

only one i stay away from is the hexfusion one i dislike its keyboard theme

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Alex K.

Reaction score
Smoked Glass-esque is also a dark(er) theme.

There are a plethora of themes available in ROM Manager.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
I took the framework from smoked glass (pretty much what UD had) and mixed it with a few others to make my theme. You will be very please with CM. I had been running UD since 7.8 and I just switched to 5.0.6.2 a few days ago and I'm loving it.

CAP201004232339.jpg

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I should be posting my theme soon.... of course it's the same as the last few I did with a few new tweaks and images... so I'm sure you will like it... :)

Think smoked glass with a bunch of new images and icons.

Really looking forward to this.

Alex K.

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on the cell standby usage bug to be fixed... it's fixed in the latest code.... just waiting for the next release and it will be finished... I don't want to have anyone complaining of anything... lol

you're a good man. hah. I just know that you'll have PMs to the roof if you don't have everything in pristine condition. :p

dmt316

Reaction score
ud released an update for v10, if you want to check that out before changing

dmt316

Reaction score
it is what it is, i was just throwing it out there because he said the likes the look of it

Alex K.

Reaction score
it is what it is, i was just throwing it out there because he said the likes the look of it

Good point, but from what I have seen, is parts of BB, Smoked Glass, and Cyanogen thrown into a single ROM. So if one were to download Cyanogen and install SGE over it, it will look nearly the same.

jayb

Reaction score
well i can not stand cyan it stinks and I know I will be thrown off here for having an opinion...........but ............

Why does UD always run better and faster then Koush or Cyan????????

Why did I brick a phone using Cyan????

I know that I dont have the post that makes me a " reliable " member .......

But UD does better and nicer work than Cyan............

I am running Cyan now and it is the most lagging ROM to date.

IMHO!