1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

switching rom themes in rom manager

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by RaymondArne, Jun 19, 2010.

1. RaymondArne

RaymondArne New Member

I have a question about switching between rom themes,I'm running bugless beast froyo v0.2 its running great but I want to know if I want to upgrade to 2.1 do I have to wipe data and cache causing me to loose all my apps and things, also If I want to change to a different theme rom in rom manager do I have to remove bugless beast to try a different one,I'm new to this but I'm not afraid to try something new if its spelled out for Me, I've been doing so much reading I think all I do is confuse myself more.
  2. dshizzel

dshizzel New Member

You should be able to go to BB 0.2.1 directly from 0.1 without doing a wipe. And you will have all your screens and apps.dancedroid
  3. roberj13

roberj13 New Member

I would suggest that if you are going to move in between themes to install the ROM of your choosing again before installing the new theme.

The themes in ROM Manager just update what you already have installed. So if you were running a theme that for instance themed...the car dock app, and the new one doesn't you would still have the old car dock app with the new theme since that apk was not updated.