1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

switching rom sthrough nandroid???

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by actngrezy, Apr 21, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

I have been running bb v9 for sometime now and the other day moved to ss 3.1 well i still have a few backups of bb on my phone of course in case I have to restore.
    Well my question is say one day I wanted to run bb again can I just restore through my sprecovery to one of my backups or do I need to wipe data and cache then restore and vice versa if I was say on bb one day and wanted to flash to my backup of ss do i need to wipe before restoring since they are different builds or do you only have to wipe data when you first put the build on yoru phone?
    Also how many of you flash between different roms and how often like say run on one rom for a certain time period then use another one for another time period etc?
  2. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

it is always a good idea to wipe data and cache when switching ROMs. It ensures a clean install. If they are different builds then its a must.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk