Switching from Sprint to Verizon phone advice.

shawnprooney

Reaction score
I currently have the HTC EVO 4G with 3500 extended battery. I will have had the same phone for 2 full years in July on the 14th. Other than having to have the extended battery and Sprint not having the best coverage, I have been pleased. Looking for advice on which phone to choose next. Battery life is important. I am thinking the Razr Maxx HD would be a nice upgrade from my current phone. I like the loud speakers on the DNA but there is no option for an extended battery. Anyway thanks for reading. Any and all advice is welcomed. Also, I go over 3gigs every month I was thinking the 6 shared for my wife and I would be fine.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
RAZR Maxx HD is the way to go IMO. I get up to 36 hours of battery time. Average is probably around 28. The speaker is very loud and most of the time I keep there volume down to not be rude to others. The signal reception is great, but that is to be expected from a Motorola device. Just look at their mobile radio products, radios are their thing. Screen is brilliant and I love it. If you are into rooting the device now has an unlockable boot loader to allow custom ROM and kernels. As far as days goes you need to be careful because the 4G will run through data like a wildfire. I was able to go through almost 2 gig in a day and a half. I keep Wi-Fi on all the time now. Good luck and good hunting.