Switching from Iphone (Maybe)

Lmurphy

Reaction score
I have an iphone and am thinking of switching to an android phone, need recommendations guys please :)

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
I'd say wait for the bionic to come out sometime soon but if you can't wait then I'd say go with a droid 3 if you want a physical keyboard or incredible 2 I've heard some good things about the inc 2. I'd say the charge but I haven't heard much about it. mind giving us insight on what you want on your phone?

Sent From A Supercharged Modded X

nikecar

Reaction score
What are you looking for, what is important, not important?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
As always: this is a highly subjective process -- i.e. dependent on your specific needs/wants. Without that info we can't really help you. You can refer to the other threads with people asking for recommendations to read up on what concerns other people have and see if anything in those threads is relevant to you.

If you can provide us with your requirements and preferences then we can provide meaningful and relevant recommendations. This isn't a one-size-fits-all process or else everyone would be using the exact same device. Android isn't like the iPhone where's there one current model.

At some point you'll probably need to spend some time with some devices to get a good idea of your preferences for physical characteristics such as size, weight, form factor, keyboard, screen, "build quality", etc. Most people seem to have strong preferences for these things.

Last edited: