Switches in notification pull down

randroidran

Reaction score
Ok so I have had some experiance with the OG droid and using ultimate droid. What I loved best was in the notification pull down screen there was options to put wireless, gps, bluetooth, etc. on off buttons. Is there any roms that have that option? I'm running gingerbread leak .591 and Id rather not sbf back to 2.2.1.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't think any roms have it. There is an app called widgetsoid that does it but it doesn't have full functionality on gingerbread.

tappin and a talkin

OP
R

randroidran

Reaction score
Ok that app puts the option into the notification but when you put it in there its just a static picture of the settings you chose, but when you click on the buttons in the notification bar it pops up a little window that always you to change the settings. It is a very neet app.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah that's what i meant. on froyo you were able to actually manipulate the switches in the notification pulldown but it gingerbread, pressing the widget opens it on a new screen. this has prompted me to use an app called quick settings. it does the same thing (icon in the pulldown to open a menu) but it's more to my liking when it actually opens the menu.

modisch

Reaction score
I used widgetsoid on froyo (Liberty 2.0.1) and love it. The only time I get a window popup is for volume control. Everything else just toggles. It's probably one of my top 10 favorite apps that doesn't come with the phone.