1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Switched from iPhone to Droid2Global

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Charger77449, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Charger77449

Charger77449 New Member

... and loving it. There's a lot to learn but, so far, I've managed (with some extensive searching) how to transfer/sync e-mail, contacts, notes and calendar from Outlook and to sync with my company's Exchange server. A few more remaining issues but I'm sure I'll get them resolved.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Good to have you with us. There are a lot of former iPhone users here, including me. I have a Droid and I use the corporate email to get my Exchange (email and contact). Many folks have success with Touchdown (paid app but has a 30 day trail)

Enjoy your time on the Forum.

Mike
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

ah welcome to the forum! D2G myself and yes loving it as well. have fun and enjoy the stay....many good things to read, many great ppl to help you
  4. vintage2714

vintage2714 New Member

Hi welcome to the forum loving my D2G as well what color does everyone have I have the white one

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

pearl white here....

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global