1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

switch 4g sim.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by neoterixx64, Jul 17, 2012.

1. neoterixx64

neoterixx64 New Member

Can I put my razr maxx Sim card into a sg3 and use it as if it were my own? Without having to call Verizon and swap?

My wife is complaining about battery so i wanted her to use my phone for the day without having to go through reprogramming and calling Verizon.
  2. Sydman

Sydman Rescue Squad Premium Member

In theory yes, your activation information should stay with your SIM. Problems could arise and might mess up your SIM even working for your phone and have to get a new one, quick trip to the Verizon store though.
  3. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

Should have no issues at all. I swapped my SIM back and forth between my Maxx and an SIII several times over a few days.
  4. danwanna

danwanna New Member

I have a Galaxy Nexus and Razr Maxx on separate accounts both active and I can swap the sims between them without any issues from Verizon. I do have to sign into Google again on the Razr each time I switch but it is just authenticating, not resyncing...
Search tags for this page

can i put a sim card from a lg intuition on a droid maxx

can i put a sim card in my razr and use it in argentina
can i swith my sim card from motorola droid to lg g2
can you put a razr maxx sim card in a atrix
does incredible 4g take same sim as razr
does the motorola razor max use same sim card as s3
droid 4 swap sims to droid maxx
moving sim cards between phones

sim switching from an incredible 2 to a nexus 4