Swipe issue?

ricks

Reaction score
While on my maxx, on this forum, Swype does not work. When I try to make a reply in a post using Swype, the first letters are all capitols and no spaces between words. Is this something with swype or the browser?

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
Swype works fine on most places. So far its 2 of my most used forum sites that its not working. This one and my e-cig forum. Very annoying.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Download the new version of Swype from their website, Beta 1.4, check it as the version you want to use, & you'll be all set. You don't need to be registered with Swype anymore to download.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
=Phillipsave;2401583]Download the new version of Swype from their website, Beta 1.4, check it as the version you want to use, & you'll be all set. You don't need to be registered with Swype anymore to download.[/QUOTE]

JustDidItAndThisIIsWhatItsDoingOnMyPhone. iAmUsingItLikeiAlwaysDid. ThisOddeff'dUp

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
iJustCheckedMySettingsAndItsAllSetUpCorrectly. CouldItBeFromMyBrowser?

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
On my computer now. I will try this forum from another browser on my phone and see if it works.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
On my phone now using chrome. It works normal. This is messed up.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
With the Swpe beta I described above, try disabling your stock android keyboard in your app settings, and then doing a hard reboot, by holding down the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 15 seconds.