Swipe answering call button

cupid

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to disable this..it's really annoying feature..I just want simple like just tapping the answer button..thanks in advance

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
This is standard on all Android phones. Open up your dialer, go into your call settings and you may have a couple of different options to choose from. For example on my device (S5), I can change it to answer via the home button, wave my hand over the screen, or via voice control. You should have a couple of similar options. Good luck!

tap'n

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might like an app called Rocket Dial. It has "buttons" instead of gestures to answer. It's also free and is made for large screen (5+") phones.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

OP
cupid

cupid

Reaction score
This is standard on all Android phones. Open up your dialer, go into your call settings and you may have a couple of different options to choose from. For example on my device (S5), I can change it to answer via the home button, wave my hand over the screen, or via voice control. You should have a couple of similar options. Good luck!

tap'n
I don't think this is standard..I own note 2 before and t there s no " swipe outer space" answering call..I think this is only in LG phones..and Idk if there's a way to disable this

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Swipe to answer has been the standard method on the Galaxy S1, 3 & 5 as well as all the other Android devices I've used in the past. but, you should be able to change it as mentioned above.

tap'n

OP
cupid

cupid

Reaction score
Cr6..Thanks for your reply..I don't know where to change this..I look on call settings but to no avail..are u currently using g3? If not.. then u probably new to this " swipe to outer circle" ..

DeeMom

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
On the LG G3 you can go into gestures and answer the call by simply bringing the phone to your ear.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 3