Swing Copters Has Been Updated To Make The Game Easier

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
y2Y_27NewbirMIAOVWIEPwJqvqeMrkS7SAZhXVJPGEhv9TAmlTSOB4H_EwY-oB78cw=w300

The developer of Flappy Bird quickly removed his overnight instant success from the Play Store and Apple App Store because he felt that the game was just too addictive and was ruining the lives of those who played it. Their harassment was making his life unbearable, and even though at the peak of it's popularity it was making hundreds of thousands of dollars a day from add revenue he decided to take the game down.

TgM4cFykOu3GvdDDRw9eC95m9WQ3T1lFF_HZlgs-Xpn-UdBWf1FIAYW9M_qNmhXrKiWs=h310

His latest creation "Swing Copters" has already reached more than 1 million downloads on the Play Store, but many who have played it find it simply impossible to play. There is no longer a good reason to smash your phone. Nguyen has released an update for the game that will make it a tad easier to play. If you have never played the game, the object of the game is to swing your man back and forth by tapping the screen to change direction. By swinging the copter man back and forth you can navigate through the swinging mallet obstacles. Go until you run into a mallet and crash. So far my best score is 3, even with the new update! Head to the play store to grab the update.

via Play Store

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Still can't get 1 :mad:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I made it to 2, meanwhile this guy made it to a number I'd have to Google to identify.

e30e787d3185f84134f5760ea04bd5d7.jpg

D

Divergent

I made it to 2, meanwhile this guy made it to a number I'd have to Google to identify.

e30e787d3185f84134f5760ea04bd5d7.jpg
He's cheating hehhehehe, it's not possible that he did that hisself.
He should be bussy for months ;)

26 October will my HTC One M7 arrive !