Swiftkey

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by crazzeto, Nov 27, 2010.

1. crazzeto

crazzeto New Member

Hey,

First of all sorry if this has been asked a bunch, as you can see I'm on my droid 2 and this app force closes when I search. What I'm wondering is how you go about enabling swiftkey on droid 2? From settings menu, it seems like the droid multitouch and swipe are really my only options. Am I missing something?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

You have to download it from the Market. After you download it go to Settings / Language & Keyboard. There you can enable it and set it as you default keyboard, if you want.

Once enabled you can quickly switch between all enabled keyboards. Just long press on any text entry field and choose Input method from the pop up menu.
  3. crazzeto

crazzeto New Member

Thanks alot, the long press is what I needed. Also, you happen to know if SwiftKey was preloaded at all with DroidForums 2? I'm running the demo now, but I could have sworn that I read a review stating it was on there in addition to swipe.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  4. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

As far as I know the only included keyboards on both the Droid X (which I have) and the Droid 2 were Multi-touch and Swype. I bought the full version of Swiftkey some time ago as a replacement for Multi-touch.
Search tags for this page
android swiftkey wont stay default
how to make swiftkey default for all applications
swifkey
swift key

swiftkey