SwiftKey Update In Beta Brings New Keyboard Themes

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
An anonymous tipster sent in the images above of an upcoming update to Swiftkey that is now in Beta. Beta members of swiftkey were hoping for an update a bit more substantial since swiftkey was hyping up this update as including the "biggest thing we've ever done". Beta members were expecting a new advanced input method or maybe some innovative new supercharged auto correct or something major. What they got was a theme store. That's all. The "biggest thing that swiftkey has ever done" was a theme store. The update includes 33 individual themes. Prices range from free to 99 cents. There are 4 theme packs which contain 5 themes each. Those are $2.55 per theme pack. There is a premiere pack that includes 10 themes. If you are a part of the Beta team that theme pack is free to you. If you are into themes then you may want to join the Beta team.

Thanks anonymous source!

Swiftkey.net

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I don't get this... Literally AND figuratively. I've been running the latest beta and I have what,... 15 themes to choose from and all of them are free. I've been a beta tester ever since SwiftKey has been around. I do have the new theme choosing UI though... Just not all the extras. Of course I also paid for the app eons ago... I dunno lol

tigerxtreme

Reaction score
I'm not seeing any link for the apk. The swifkey.net link doesn't lead to anything useful as far as I can tell. Anybody have a link?