swiftkey for $1

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are a typer and use the suggestion bar,SK.blows them all away with its prediction accuracy.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
H

HowardZ

Reaction score
I got it.

Took me a while to figure out how to press the question mark. Needed to press the period key and swype to.?

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I got it also awhile back. Blows away the stock ics keyboard. And it also reduced the keyboard lag I would get from typing with the stock ics keyboard. The prediction is really good.

VidJunky

Reaction score
FlexT9 was the stuff for me. I got it free as an AOTD and kicked them all to the side for it. Now Swype has bought them out or something and Swype is what you'll find if you search for FlexT. The things I liked about FlexT were; double tap space gives you a period, four entry methods that you can change between, and the astetics of the keyboard its self. I liked being able to edit the custom dictionary of Swype, FlexT didn't let you do that. Now they've mixed the two and I have everything except the good looking keyboard. Swype's keyboard is ugly. Plus now that they've fixed the voice to text after ICS it works better then before, imo.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
FlexT9 was the stuff for me. I got it free as an AOTD and kicked them all to the side for it. Now Swype has bought them out or something and Swype is what you'll find if you search for FlexT. The things I liked about FlexT were; double tap space gives you a period, four entry methods that you can change between, and the astetics of the keyboard its self. I liked being able to edit the custom dictionary of Swype, FlexT didn't let you do that. Now they've mixed the two and I have everything except the good looking keyboard. Swype's keyboard is ugly. Plus now that they've fixed the voice to text after ICS it works better then before, imo.

I switch between Flex and the new Swype now

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
sent from this Galaxy