Swiftkey Beta 3 phone and tablet versions released

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
timthumb.php

Today heralds the launch of the SwiftKey 3 Beta – the latest version of our multi-award winning Android keyboard that we’ve been working flat out on for the last six months. Only three days ago as an April Fools’ prank, we jested that we’d reinvented the keyboard again. Thing is, this time we really have.

Not only do we actually have a larger spacebar with improved typing UI for you (as requested by so many users) but SwiftKey 3 is also the most advanced touchscreen keyboard the world has to offer.

We’ve cracked one of the hardest problems that exists in text entry – how to correctly determine when a user has missed spaces. With our new Smart Space technology, SwiftKey 3 figures out when you’ve missed spaces (or maybe hit a letter instead) across long strings of sloppy text. So you can type “Lleasexqllme” and SwiftKey 3 will know you mean “Please call me”. Or perhaps you type “Swidykeuvroxla”, where in fact you mean “SwiftKey rocks”. It makes typing much, much easier. You can even type a whole sentence out without hitting space once.

There are too many other innovations and improvements in SwiftKey 3 to detail here, but notable highlights include two new beautiful themes, support for the Android backup service (so you’ll never lose learned phrases again), and support for seven new languages, including Korean and Persian (Farsi).

To get SwiftKey 3 Beta, head over to our VIP community and get the phone version or the tablet build. There you’ll find APKs and a whole community of other users to discuss the new features with and give feedback. Please check it out and let us know what you think.

Source: Swiftkey

Alternate phone download link due to server overload: http://bit.ly/HKAPLw

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
The holo theme is a great improvement IMO. Even though I bought it I never used it because the layout.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Swiftkey is excellent! I love using it and texting is so much faster with it. I've tried alternative keyboards (SlideIT, Perfect Keyboard, etc.) but I find Swift Key to be the most intuitive and complete.

Is this beta version a usable version forever, or only for trial time period? If so, how long is the trial?

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I get this error when I go to the swiftkey forum to download the betas:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I get this error when I go to the swiftkey forum to download the betas:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

Try the alternate link I posted at the bottom of the page if it is still active. The other links in the post take you to their VIP forum. Which you have to join and be accepted.

g_what

Reaction score
The SwiftKet VIP forum was SLAMMED this morning when they released the beta. You shouldn't have problems accessing it or downloading now.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Got to say I am still not impressed with this app, maybe I am doing something wrong but it is laggy and I make way more mistakes with this over stock. I bought Swiftkey awhile back and have never gotten it to work for me.

Durania

Reaction score
I have been using swiftkey for the last two years. I like it a lot but I find this version running slower on my og droid. Yes, I know my phone is dated. Just waiting on the nexus to drop in price.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
This version works better than swiftkey x on my end. Less lag and I like the smart space.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have been using this since yesterday and honestly I like it. I normally just stick with the stock keyboard but intend on using this for the time being.

idk5

Reaction score
Is Swiftkey 3 going to replace Swiftkey X when it is released to the market?

thegreatone3

Reaction score
Loving it so far! Tons of options and the predictions are excellent! Don't even need to worry about proper spacing now. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk