Sweeter Home 2 Manual?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you're rooted, you should delete/uninstall the other home app you aren't using. No reason to have multiple home apps on your phone - it takes up resources even when not running (just in internal memory alone).

Although dual home apps give the user a pretty cool ability to have one professional and clean set-up for the office and a tricked-out version for personal use. The current phones don't have the technical resources, really, to do that (unless you're a bare-bones sort of person). But dual core with 1gig ram? I'm referring to something like a second profile in windows where you can restrict access to programs and folders and have a different desktop.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
ok so here is my problem I found a theme I like but on the bottom page there is 3 buttons Dial, Q-Dial(not even sure what it is) and recent. Recent works fine goes to recent calls, Dial doesn't launch the dialer just brings up a message to find in market or do nothing. How do I change what app the button is linked to. With the Q-Dial button it just brings up an empty box. I would like to change the q-dial to google voice so that when I clicked it, it would bring up google voice widget. Any help would be appreciated.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
also anyone tried sweeterhome 2 on ginger bread yet? I may flash Cyanogens nightly build to test if no one else has

punyweakling

Reaction score
Can you long press on them? If so, long press and drag the "bad" shortcut out to a blank part of the theme. If not, you may need to edit the custom tray and set "Locked" to "No". THEN long press, drag out, and add your own shortcut. :)

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Can you long press on them? If so, long press and drag the "bad" shortcut out to a blank part of the theme. If not, you may need to edit the custom tray and set "Locked" to "No". THEN long press, drag out, and add your own shortcut. :)
Sweet that did it. Man I am loving me some sweeterhome in combination with all the smoked out widgets i found at xda, it is a little on the buggy side but the customization is unbelievable. Can't wait till this gets out of beta! Do you know if Sweeterhome works with gingerbread?

dorlisa

Reaction score
been learning Sweeterhome about a month now and love it.. confusing but love it...