1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. Blackenstein

Blackenstein New Member

My wife and I both were due for a Verizon upgrade, and we picked up 2 Droids yesterday afternoon. Just love 'em! :icon_ banana:++++++++++++++
  2. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Welcome to the forums! I've been using my Droid for just a few days, and it is fantastic. Be sure to poke around & use the search feature- lots of our n00b questions have been asked & answered ad infinitum already, and there's tons of good info here for us already.
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:icon_ banana: Welcome "Blackenstein" to DroidForums :icon_ banana:

Very nice move, buying two of them, so neither of you have to share your Droids!! Welcome to the world of Droid. We hope you like your time in the Forums. Check out the FAQ section to give yourself a kick start with your twin Droids. Great to have you here ~~~