Sweet momma!

Elidog

Reaction score
It's a thing of beauty! I am loving Liberty! I rooted several months ago and just mustered the fortitude to install a ROM. Having this kind of control is amazing. I had no idea at all just how cool my x could be.

Just thought I would chime in!dancedroid

Krunk_Kracker

Reaction score
Haha...yeah, I've tried all the popular roms and Liberty is my favorite. I'm now using Justice, which is jrummy's (the guy responsible for Liberty) newest rom. Good stuff.

OP
Elidog

Elidog

Reaction score
Now I need to learn how to install different themes and stuff. It will be fun. :)

njdevilfan0491

Reaction score
always a beautiful thing when someone first liberated. I'm on liberty too and cant complain about a thing lol

OP
Elidog

Elidog

Reaction score
I can't say enough good about Liberty so far. The speed is something I wasent expecting. People say how much faster a flashed phone is but until you have one in your hand and are playing around with it you just do not know.

I couldn't agree more about backing up. I'm not there is anything more important in the world of computers than "backing up". Yet so few people do so and are lefting scratching their heads muttering...I should have backed up my hard drive...

Anyway, a couple days in and it's fantastic.