Suspicious Recommendation @ Vz Store

FezzMarquez69

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 3
So my mom had a Droid Maxx for 2 years, and it was time to get a Droid Turbo 2. But the Verizon sales rep recommended that she buy a Turbo instead... according to him the Turbo 2 has "a ton of issues and bugs", the screen dents when it falls and becomes unusable, the screen is too big and uncomfortable, the specs are basically the same, and he offered a $200 credit if she bought the Turbo.
So what's the deal here?? Is Verizon trying to get rid of its Turbo stock? Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I think the VZ rep was BS'ing.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I would agree with what has been posted already: personal opinion of the sales rep.....where is this so called list of bugs and issues. And trying to clear out the Turbo to make more room for the Turbo 2. I say look at both without a sales rep hovering over you (I always look at phones without them anywhere near me) and buy whichever one she likes better, regardless of what he said. If she wants to customize it you would have to go with the Turbo 2 for Moto Maker options.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk