1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Suspicious Droid purchase

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by fourbyfourblazer, Dec 19, 2010.

1. fourbyfourblazer

fourbyfourblazer New Member

Okay. I bought a 1st Generation Droid (Model A855) from a co-worker when they first came out for $200 and was told at the time I could get as many as I wanted for that price without a contract but that if I wanted to sell them I needed to sell them on Craig's list, not on Ebay because it could possibly be traced so I'm wondering if I have a stolen phone. What do I do to find out?
  2. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Member

I think if it's stolen you won't be able to activate it..
  3. harrellj

harrellj New Member

Call Verizon and provide them the ESN (it should be beneath the battery cover) and ask if its blacklisted. If it is, it won't be able to be activated.