Suspicious Behavior

DMackey2

Reaction score
Recently, after 9 months of owning and loving my DroidX, I rooted with Z4, Superuser, and Bootstrap. Now I am in heaven with the custom Rubix 2.0 rom. Life is good. Very happy.

That is until today. I need help. I am worried.

For no reason, while sitting in the DroidX docking station, charging, the phone started accessing my weather channel widget. I saw this happening because I the docking station is on my desk and I watched all of this happen. when I would exit out, it would immediately go back in. Then, it exited to the desktop and started laying widgets (all by itself) on the desktop. No matter how many times I would hit the home button it would just start over. So I pulled the battery. Since then, nothing. Its quite and works wonderfully.

Was I hacked? Did the custom rom make this more likely? Can I stop future attacks? Do I need to return the Phone to stock? or should I buy an AV program?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

vatothe0

Reaction score
Use a moto branded charger. Known issue

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
D

DMackey2

Reaction score
yeah the charger I am using I have had since I bought the phone. Its the moto brand that Verizon sells in the store. Paid full retail the day I bought the phone. Had a ton of issues when I first got it about it not wanting to line up with the USB and the HDMI slots, but over time it got alot better.