Surprised no one mentions the D2's EQ options

aristo1963

Reaction score
I am sure most of us D2 owners are aware that our sound setting menu has an EQ option for music playback,and while it may not be a slider type it still can make your music sound nicer and it shows that someone is at least trying to listen to our wants lol.
I dont know if the DX or Inc has a form of music EQ,and I know my old D1 with 2.2 doesnt have it.So my thought is,is this an option only on our phone?And if it is why dont we brag on it a bit:biggrin:

pool_shark

Reaction score
Playing through the speaker too much bass sounds horrible, almost like the speaker is going to explode.

I haven't tried it using the headphones but I have to assume it sounds a lot better that way.

OSX2000

Reaction score
Does it look like this? UD and some other ROMs have had DSP Settings for a while, but I didn't know it came stock on any models.

snapshoteq.jpg

pool_shark

Reaction score
It looks like this.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 385

Cunha

Reaction score
Kinda lame that they only offer those profiles. My 30 dollar Creative Zen Muvo has an equalizer with actual settings.

stonecaster

Reaction score
I didn't even know the EQ option existed. Thanks for he heads up!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Does it look like this? UD and some other ROMs have had DSP Settings for a while, but I didn't know it came stock on any models.

snapshoteq.jpg

Now that is a real EQ, something you can mess with. Stock profiles are helpful but not much......:dry:

nhra1ss

Reaction score
I also didn't know that. Wonder if there is an app that adds an equalizer that is much better than stock?