1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Surely ChompSMS has the ability to auto resend?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Bolt, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Bolt

Bolt New Member

Is it an option I have to enable to ask it to resend failed messages? At work my signal comes and goes, so I like to write a message and let the phone send it when it has signal. The default message app on Froyo did this, but I switched to ChompSMS after the default app kept freezing up and crashing when I imported 9000 text messages from my old phone.

Now I notice that ChompSMS appears not to resend failed messages. It told me some failed to send but after leaving it in a place with signal it does not seem to have tried resending them again?

I can't see an option in the menus. Please tell me there is one or I'll be on the lookout for yet another new SMS app. Apparently there is one called GOsms I might investigate.
Search tags for this page

android auto resend failed sms

android auto resend sms

auto resend failed sms android
auto resend go sms

auto resend sms android

chomp message failed
chomp sms auto resend
chomp sms failed

chomp sms send failed

chompsms failed to send
failed messsages with chomp