Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
htc-droid-dns-fcc.jpeg

Those waiting for the Galaxy Note 2 may be interested in HTC's extremely similar device, the HTC DNA model # HTC6435LVW is on its way. It has been confirmed that it will support Verizons CDMA & 4G LTE networks. There may also be a GSM version released for T-Mobile & Sprint.

Release date now is speculated for early December.

Wait or go for the Note 2? :)

Via: AndroidSPIN

acousticshade

Reaction score
Man, hoping I will be able to review this and the note 2 side by side. May the best phone win.

zm@n

Reaction score
Depending on hardware specs, may be a solid contender.

molanjames

Reaction score
According to the FCC documents, they tested this phone together with the Energizer IC2B wireless charging pad so it looks like it includes wireless charging! This is looking more and more like my next phone all the time. I'm really sick of plugging and unplugging tiny connectors all the time.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
According to the FCC documents, they tested this phone together with the Energizer IC2B wireless charging pad so it looks like it includes wireless charging! This is looking more and more like my next phone all the time. I'm really sick of plugging and unplugging tiny connectors all the time.

Thanks for pointing that out James, didn't know that!

geoff5093

Reaction score
I really hope the DNA comes out within a week or two are the most of the Note 2. When the Note 2 comes out the 27th I'd hate to wait ANOTHER month to be able to test the DNA side by side.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we get more information very very soon regarding this... I'm all ready to jump on the Note 2... nailpolish and all to cover up that ridiculous VZW logo on the home button (god I hope there is an easier way to cover that stupid logo up. but I'll do it)

just going to wait and see.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does this mean that it will work with both types of wireless charging? It seems like one type uses NFC directly and another generally uses specialized cases and adapters for it to work. I know that Duracell is rolling out some kind of charging pads at Starbucks, but they require said cases.