[Support] Privacy Blocker

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by xeudoxus, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Moiter

Moiter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Purchase through Paypal

Hi Matt,

I'm privacy conscious enough to refuse using the Android market. I like the idea of your app and would like to use it. Is there another way I might purchase it - Paypal perhaps? Also, can you confirm it works on Samsung Galaxy S2?

Thanks

2. thedutch

thedutch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Matt, regarding the above answer to the question asked by DarklordSauron, will there be a fix for Whatsapp? I tried a couple of times, PB scans OK but always crashes when attempting a fix...

3. R2Ron

R2Ron New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed PB this morning and have been unable to get the program to fix any issues with any of my installed apps. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, scanning and rescanning and even rebooting the phone but nothing seems to work. If I select an item to be fixed like "Unique Device ID" the program will start the fixing steps and usually fail on step #5/7 and just quit or will show the "Sorry...The application Privacy Blocker(process com. xeudoxus.privacy.blocker) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again, then I have to force close. I have tried fixing multiple problems at once and I've tried to fix just one problem on one single program, the results are alwayse the same. I can't seem to fix any problem on any program in any combination.

I have a DroidX running Android version 2.3.3 System version 4.5.621

4. CaptRage61

CaptRage61 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    App Permissions Identified Incorrectly?

Hi,

I am running Privacy Blocker version 1.4.1 and when I scan the BeWeather Pro v1.2.19 app that I have installed Privacy Blocker shows that it uses Unique Device ID, User Permission: READ_PHONE_STATE. According the app store, the Read Phone State permission is not used. Is Privacy Blocker incorrect or is it possible that apps can use that permission without advertising it?

5. thebigstin

thebigstin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am new to this forum and this application. I am trying to use it to change the Unique Device Identifier for Rage of Bahamut. Every time it gets to step 5/7 the app crashes unexpectedly.
    I am using Android Version 2.3.4 (Gingerbread)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

6. mahers

mahers New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good luck with any reply. This thread died a while ago and the dev seems to have lost interest in the app. Great concept, but may have gotten too complicated and/or time consuming for it to continue. Sad really.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX via Tapatalk 2

Search tags for this page
how to use privacy blocker for rage of bahamut
peggle the request was unauthorized
peggle unauthorized request

privacy blocker

privacy blocker apk
privacy blocker crashes
privacy blocker crashing
privacy blocker out of memory
privacy blocker out of memory error
privacy blocker rage of bahamut