Support Me as Deaf

JCo352

Reaction score
Well I would say welcome, but I have already seen you here. And I am sorry for you first experience at Droidforums, as I know it wasn't pleasant. If you need any help, I'm willing, and I'm sure about 50,000 others are too.

OP
MarkDriod

MarkDriod

Reaction score
Thank you Im happy yall support me on this Forum I will try best with English

but The ASL are lot different than English grammer like sentence

Yes also I use Text a lot I love with keyboard also I am research as known with Code Source for Motorola Driod

I will PM yall if I have problem that....

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keep it up bro, lots to learn here! Glad you made a post about this though, it really makes the community a bit more concious of how we act towards others. Sometimes I can be a dick, and I usually feel bad in the end. Anyway, welcom man! Enjoy your google droid! Lemme know if I can help ya out with anything...

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Welcome to the site man never really seen people get on other peoples cases because of there use of grammer honestly the english language is varried in so many ways not many people will notice so welcome the only drama people get on here is just playfull ribbing cuz at the end of the day we all love our phones......an are against apples :D haha

Droids

Reaction score
I used to know some ASL, had a girlfriend that worked with the deaf. It was actually a lot of fun to 'talk' to each other in sign language. Once you learn just a bit of it and communicate with a deaf person, it opens up a whole new world, and is just as exciting to you as it was to them to communicate freely. She taught me me a lot, most I've forgotten, a few signs I remember, like I love You. I think it's really cool, brings back fond memories. We completely support you Mark, and personally I'm excited you are here and enjoying your Droid as much as we do.

shmoo

Reaction score
Support you 100% percent my man! Everyone here is great and more than willing to help you out. Welcome to the best addiction of your life!