1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Supertux port for Android?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by dpw2atox, Jan 18, 2010.

1. dpw2atox

dpw2atox New Member

http://supertux.lethargik.org/

I also posted this in the developers forum spot but since it is a game, i figured it might fair better here.

I have seen a few Linux games slowly being ported over to the droid such as Frozen Bubble. I was curious if anyone knew if SuperTux would be ported as well or if anyone was considering porting it?

For those that don't know, SuperTux is basically a lot like Super Mario except with a Penguin and fish instead of Mario and gold coins.

SuperTux has been ported to tons of platforms including Palm, iPhone, Symbian, Pocket PC, etc.....

Full list of the Ports:
    SuperTux Portable - SuperTux

The main reason i ask is while there are tons of games on the Android Market, I havent really seen any 2d side scrollers like this yet.

Thanks in advance.
Search tags for this page
android supertux
lethargik supertux android
super tux apk

supertux android