1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SuperTheme testers wanted

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, Jun 26, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

SuperTheme1.1b roms BBv0.3&BBv04, SSv4.1, UDv1.5

Well I have tried everything with no avail to make my theme just an addon.
    So im going to release it as a rom sorry for those that wanted it to put on there existing rom.

EDIT:Just uploaded SuperTheme1.1b It has a fixed contacts.apk and now has a superman pic in the textfield box.
    It doesn't stay there when typing in for me the background when typing in a number is green.

Most of this theme isn't my work I had lots of help from here in the forums. Im not trying to say in anyway this is all my work. I did some editing to apps and what knot, and I found the pic for the pulldown online.

I cant remember everyone names that made things im using so if you want credit added here just message me and i'll update my post with credits to whoever's work Im using.

So far York has helped alot with a few touches here and there. Helped me get the pulldown saying SuperTheme right before pulldown editor was updated to work with SSv4.1. He also edited up the Usb connection droids to look more like SuperDroids :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post the roms and then i'll post the beautiful widgets theme along with it. I didn't make this BW theme but it goes nicely with the rest of this.

What mine includes is a wallpaper, launcher Pro,Superman picture on the pulldown shade, battery icons on notification bar, and it has the added keyboard but that you have to make sure you enable in settings or you wont be able to choose it. I also have a few apps that I made transparent along with it.

SuperTheme1.0
    Internal memory widget transparent
    Sdcard widget transparent
    batteryLife
    ChrometoPhone
    LauncherPro Superman app handle
    Google search dark with green
    titanium backup
    Myspace transparent green
    Tunewiki transparent green
    contacts superman dialer
    drocap2
    Facebook transparent green
    Foxyring
    GenieWidget
    HTC_IME_themed_by_gIMpSTa.apk Superman Keyboard
    MetaMorph free
    Miniinfo widget transparent
    Musicgoogle transparent colored buttons
    Pandora transparent green
    Phone.apk still blue havent had time to edit this
    Quickboot2.0
    Settings transparent green
    skyfire2.01
    Twitter transparent green
    wireless_tether_2_0_5-pre1
    YouTube tansparent green

Added in 1.1b
    Auto Mount 1.1 now works with Froyo
    Auto unlocker
    Contacts fix and update to textfeild background shown below
    Transparent green clock
    Quadrant
    Uninstaller

Added in 1.1c
    This is the Incredible version on CM6 only. It has a few changes to the framework.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BTW any paid app you see on here has been removed, so if you want them you'll have to purchase from the market if you dont have it already.

To install you need to use Nandroid restore. So you will have to d/l my zip file then extract it to clockwork/backup folder. Then in recovery choose nandroid backup and restore then choose backup and pick the theme folder you extracted.
    SSv4.1SuperTheme1.1b.ROM.rar

and for those that have beautiful widgets heres the theme for that
    Extract zip and place file in SDCard/Data/Beautifulwidgets/Skins.
    SupermanGlass beautiful widgets.zip

Please let me know if you have issues and what they are or what isnt working thanks and bare with me here this is all new to me. Im learning as I go :)

Edit: for those using BBv0.3 & BBv04. I cant figure out how to make it work seperately but I can install the rom get the theme all setup then delete my cash/data, and uninstall all paid apps then I can post it up as I did the SSv4.1SuperTheme1.1b. I'll try to work on more additions and when I do I will add them to all releases. eventually.

This is a nandroid backup. Its over BBv0.3 with a 1ghz p3 kernel and SuperTheme1.1b
    To install boot to recovery I used koosh's recovery if coming from a non froyo rom I'd wipe data/cache. then extract the rar I uploaded to clockwork/backup folder. Now navigate to clockwork/backup and choose the BBv03SuperTheme1.1b folder. Once booted up you should have to login to any accounts you have first being google.

BBv0.3SuperTheme1.1b.rar

This is a nandroid backup. Its over BBv0.4 with a 800mhz stock kernel and SuperTheme1.1b
    To install boot to recovery I used koosh's recovery if coming from a non froyo rom I'd wipe data/cache. then extract the rar I uploaded to clockwork/backup folder. Now navigate to clockwork/backup and choose the BBv03SuperTheme1.1b folder. Once booted up you should have to login to any accounts you have first being google.
    I forgot to set the enable the keyboard before I made a backup and uploaded it. It is in the rom but needs to enabled in settings and then chosen if you dont disable the stock one. One more thing since many dont like automount, and mylock I left them in the rom but dont have them enabled yet.

BBv0.4SuperTheme1.1bNoAccount.rar

[​IMG]
    Jorte will need to be updated, I had forgoten to add it after removing my account I noticed so I put one I had on the memcard in. It is free on the market, and to enable transparency in Froyo you will need to update. This pic is before I wiped my data and cache and it still had the new version installed.
    [​IMG]

Edit: im working on UD now I should have this version up this afternoon sometime. This one has issues with News&weather widget so I removed it. [tried everything to make it work first]. I will be making it a nandroid backup as well. Like BB it will still have a white clock on notification bar.

For those that want it Beautiful widgets skin is posted above. You need to own beautiful widgets to use that skin, it says how to install it right above the d/l link.

To install you need to use Nandroid restore. So you will have to d/l my zip file then extract it to clockwork/backup folder. Then in recovery choose nandroid backup and restore then choose backup and pick the theme folder you extracted.

This version works but seems to boot up slower than BB or SS.
    First bootup takes a really long time. Once it gets in make sure to wait for sdcard to finish syncing or phone acts funny, once all is synced it runs normally for me.

UDv1.5.0SuperTheme1.1b.rar

Just finished up my Incredible CM6 setup. To install you must download both files and install the rom then gapps both. Both are update zips from rom manager so they are the official releases I themed them with my SuperTheme1.1c
    This is for the Incredible only
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jnnn4yznm3

This is the Google apps addon You must use this one. The one you d/l from rom manager will overwrite the theme on a few apps otherwise.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zozyzztmitm

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. c_mack9

c_mack9 New Member

i run ultimate droid ROMs and i just installed his latest froyo release and would like to try this theme out. its built from source that google released the other day, do you think it will work? it looks really nice. i install through sprecovery though and not rom manager. the download link you posted said invalid or deleted file.
  3. c_mack9

c_mack9 New Member

ok ill try out the theme. how do i install the beautiful widgets theme? is it also update.zip?
  4. c_mack9

c_mack9 New Member

whoops nm, i just read.
  5. MAD450r

thanks for testing for me

This way I can let other know what it works on or has been tested on anyways.
  6. c_mack9

c_mack9 New Member

the beautiful widgets thing works but i have tried twice to install the theme and it aborts installation. i guess it doesnt work with my ROM. dang, i was really looking forward to it.
  7. c_mack9

c_mack9 New Member

ok cool, im subscribed so i'll keep my eye on it and give it another go when you're ready.
  8. MAD450r

bump

Added a few more roms.
    Even my first Incredible rom CM6 release from Rom manager I also included gapps which does not mess with my theme, if You use one you currently have or you d/l'd from rom manager it will overwrite the themed facebook and a few other apps.
  9. supahrob

supahrob New Member

This may be the first time I kind of regret leaving the D1 for the DX - very nice work... wish there was sumthin like this for the DX :(

Take care,
    Rob
  10. MAD450r

my DX is on backorder

should be here the 16th I hope.
    then I I have to wait for recovery I hope we get sometime soon. Once its done I'll be messing with porting it :)
    I sold my incredible for the DroidX so I hope it is worth it. :)

IM legally blind so im going for the larger screen :)
  11. MAD450r

Got my X

I started to mess around a bit last night, I need to wait for recovery before I go to nuts but here's what I did so far, I'll try to put some superman stuff up soon besides the keyboard Thats just an app that installs so I put that in :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Facebook and Twitter are done by TheBowers he released them in his Black&white theme. I think he released facebook seperately now. He does some really great work and helps us out alot around this forum.
  12. MAD450r

dorid x theme

I really want to start porting the rest of what I had for supermantheme but im still iffy messing with framework myself till I get a working recovery, if it ever happens I know this same security is on the droid from overseas and its still not fully cracked :(
Search tags for this page
bluekeyboard jp.apk
keyboard superman android forum.net
superman 2 keyboards apk

superman apk

superman keyboard

superman keyboard android
superman keyboard.apk

superman official theme apk

superman stuff
superman theme android

superman theme apk