1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

superoneclick root and custom rom

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by veggiop, Mar 1, 2011.

1. veggiop

veggiop New Member

i have a motorola milestone , just rooted my phone using the superoneclick method and it was smooth , thnx to the video by unlcker
    and then i followed theor method to load a custom rom, HER IS MY PROBLEM
    after opening the rom manager i flashed the clockworkmod recovery , and then as the video says reboot into recovery , i do tht n then ...
    A WHITE COLOUR TRIANGLE ON THE SCREEN WITH A YELLOW EXCLAIMATION MARK

plz temme wht do i do nw , i have even copied the custom rom i wanted to load on the sd card so wht to do next .. detail steps will b helpful

and one more thing - in the video they use nexus one so the options in the recovery mode for both cells is different ( i reached her after pressing the volume up and camera button )
Search tags for this page
how to root droid x2 with superoneclick
super one click motorola milestone x root
superoneclick detail

superoneclick motorola milestone x

superoneclick rezound