1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SuperMan Theme

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by buzzdar, Nov 11, 2009.

1. buzzdar

buzzdar New Member

i am looking for a nice superman theme.
  2. Trask

Trask New Member

Oh hellz yes. Someone please make one.
  3. virtualhuman

virtualhuman New Member

Holy old thread, Batman.

I see what I did there.
  4. virtualhuman

virtualhuman New Member

5. Dr01d

Dr01d New Member

6. BeADroid

BeADroid New Member

Funny you should ask, a buddy and me are working on one right now. we should have it finished by the end of the week. I will try and post some screen shots. If you want you can take a look at a green lantern them that we are working on as well. check it out here - Screen Pics of Themes (Android Themes)

The superman theme will be simialar. I will have some screen shots posted tonight. At the same site. Let me know if you would be intrested in using it.
  7. fmorris825

fmorris825 New Member

I would be very interested in a Superman Theme. The Green Lantern theme you have done is awesome. Any updates?
  8. BeADroid

BeADroid New Member

Hey thanks for the kind words. The superman theme is still coming we hit a few snags. I also got sidetracked by a bite of Froyo and now I can not get enjough:biggrin: I will be releasing the superman theme soon. I am also close to releasing a Flash and Batman theme. Hopefully within a week or so. I will be updating all themes for Froyo as well with in the next few weeks. Thanks again.

If you are interested in Beta Testing let me know.
  9. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

awesome news

would love to put a different superhero theme on each of my phones :) I currently have 4, but only have 1 on my verizon at a time, the others I just toy with and use on wifi :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Need to work on a dialer now myself :)
    thats my current launcher pro setup. On Froyo
    also have one running sweeter home
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  10. fmorris825

fmorris825 New Member

I would help out with beta testing, but I'm still trying to figure a lot of the stuff about rooting out. I'll still try though if you need a tester.
  11. MAD450r

BOOYA I smell some BBv0.1 theming cooking :)

Im doing some small things I have already porting from all the 2.1 MM's I had.

So far all I can say is this rom flies. Fastest I seen yet.
  12. MAD450r

Doh

I just killed my BBv0.1. I messed with my pulldown adding a cool superman pic. Its my first time doing a pulldown myself. Im going to clean install all and see what happens this time around. I did notice after changing a few kernals out it got slower but this time I'll put the 1.2 I got this morning on first thing and then I'll mess with this pulldown first before I do anything else just so if I mess it up again learning I wont have waisted as much time putting the rest of my things back in.

I got it fixed whle typing this out but im still going to start over cause part of the pink floyd one is still there and making it hard to see my pic :(

Which do you guys think I should use I did both already. Wish I had another way to take pics
    so here's the pic itself then the pulldown screenshot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For those that would like these I'll post both. they are MM themes. I tested them using MM1.9.8.5. it will extract the file then close. then open existing project with MM and navigate to the extracted folder and click the file with the green M. It will install then reboot
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ylmcogmidk2

OR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For those that would like these I'll post both. they are MM themes. I tested them using MM1.9.8.5. it will extract the file then close. then open existing project with MM and navigate to the extracted folder and click the file with the green M. It will install then reboot
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y3mzwz2d5yw

Heres a MM superman Battery icon. Its the one from these pics if you want it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jywmod4dqzz

Lastly from what I have is the cheesy wallpaper I run and this appdrawer button I forget who made it. I use the beautiful widget as wel but that was already posted in this thread
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jzngiqtlziw
    and heres my wallpaper
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  13. MAD450r

I chose the second one to run on my layout

I hope to keep working on this and eventually make it a full theme. I know others are working on it as well but I had already had a decent start on it when I found out :)
    Its a superhero thing, I love it. I cant get enough. The kid in me trying to get out I guess :)
    For now using this dialer, but im going to edit it up to be superman one when I wake in the morning :)
    Here's a Quadrant score on Froyo 2.2 with a 1.2 kernal. Im currently only setup stock now this was before I messed up BBv0.1 and had to start over :)
    Update. I been updating some of my pic's as the apps are updated for froyo, and as I edit them a bit myself to get to my transparent green liking :)dancedroid

Hate drocap sometimes, Wanted to show this one without anything on the pulldown shade :(
    [​IMG]
    Screen 1 of 7 here in order when swiping from left to right
    [​IMG]
    woohoo they fixed Forte calendar
    [​IMG]
    Woohoo they fixed Audiomanager
    [​IMG]

This one still needs work, but i've yet to learn how to edit text color :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still need to find the rest of the icons I been d/ling on the incredible and move them to my pc to use them on this theme. Many of the style I chose I downloaded seperately not in the MM icon pack. Thanks for making these great icons.
    As you can see I still have a way's to go before I can call it a theme but im working on it.As I stated earlier im going to try to tackle the dialer when I wake.
    Also need to figure out how to get pulldown editor or one of the other one's to work on Froyo. then hopefully TheBowers will have some free time to help out in changing clock and other font colors to match more closely to the rest of my theme :)

Still need a pulldown editor compatible with Froyo :(
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  14. MAD450r

Heres a start to my first attempt at a dialer

I been lazy before and had other's do them for me. IM trying to tackle it myself this time but its taking alot longer than i'd hoped not to mention with my vision this editing the png's is very difficult. I want to try to change out the upper icon's as well but for the dialpad itself I think this isn't too bad using the images I had already used in this theme.

This is where im at now.
    [​IMG]

Anyone that has edited these themselve's if you have an idea for me fire away im happy to be learning more each day I mess with this droid.

I been sidetracked alot cause thursday they finally released a root method for my Incredible, only right now there is still problems with Nand security so it requires rerooting everytime you want to use Altered recovery :(. But it works I was able to make a backup with nandroid. :)
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  15. Spyder00

Spyder00 New Member

16. MAD450r

beautiful widgets

This was when I was into the transparent widgets. Now I prefer the BlackNBold look.

Its not work but here's the fixed link

[​IMG]
    Screen 1 of 7 here in order when swiping from left to right
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854.[​IMG]
    woohoo they fixed Forte calendar
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854.[​IMG]
    Woohoo they fixed Audiomanager

This one still needs work, but i've yet to learn how to edit text color :(

SupermanGlass beautiful widgets.zip
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  17. Spyder00

Spyder00 New Member

Awesome thank you so much for your quick response!!! \m/
  18. MAD450r

beautiful widgets

Glad I could help
  19. yummylishouz

yummylishouz New Member

my boyfriend is obsessed with superman and really wants this theme! i tried to find the DL for 4.3 but i cant find it anywhere.. will this only work on 4.3 or new versions of the rom too? thanks in advance!
  20. MAD450r

theme

Sorry there is no really theme release just the few peices here and there that can be added one by one. Some require root.

Sorry I cant be more help than that most of what I've used is here in the post.
Search tags for this page

android superman theme

droid 4 superman case

free superman android theme

free superman themes for android
superman android case

superman android theme

superman android theme free
superman cases for droid x2

superman theme android

superman theme for android

superman theme for android free