SuperClean

collinjm01

Reaction score
Just wondering, I noticed that jt's super clean rom is on rom manager but he hasn't updated it since 10/23. Is there a reason he's not using it for the new ones coming out? Or is all the roms gonna be odin from now on?
...like I said, I was just curious.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, I noticed that jt's super clean rom is on rom manager but he hasn't updated it since 10/23. Is there a reason he's not using it for the new ones coming out? Or is all the roms gonna be odin from now on?
...like I said, I was just curious.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

JT is now building AOSP source Roms only and Adrynalyn is now building the SuperClean series of Roms....neither of them are using rom manager as it is not compatible with the red recovery Froyo needs...

vmax76

Reaction score
what's the difference between green/red/orange CWR?? I'm using Super Clean 2.6 Rom with the original "green" CWR and everything seems to be fine.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
what's the difference between green/red/orange CWR?? I'm using Super Clean 2.6 Rom with the original "green" CWR and everything seems to be fine.

Green is the older outdated Amend script coded CWM recovery, with Froyo it doesnt mount partitions correctly and can have negative impacts with installs/restores etc...

Red is an altered/modded Amend script coded CWM Voodoo recovery made to work as a replacement for green since it was improperly coded for Froyo...it is the standard in use recovery for the Fascinate at the moment

Orange CWM recovery is the newest rendition from Koush and modded with the help of JT1134 over at XDA, it is a Gingerbread recovery that runs Edify script coding where all previous versions use Amend script coding....Orange CWM recovery is not ready for mainstream use yet, though dev's are starting to code with Edify scripting