Superclean v.X.x.x?

soulshot96

Reaction score
What the latest version of superclean? I'm on superclean 2.9 and wanted to know if you guys had a even better one(if that's possible)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
soulshot96

soulshot96

Reaction score
What does retired mean exactly?

ziggy484

Reaction score

Load up the evil fasination 3.3.2
Its along the same lines as superclean, but uses the newest froyo, ed01... runs real nice

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

wil318466

Reaction score

Load up the evil fasination 3.3.2
Its along the same lines as superclean, but uses the newest froyo, ed01... runs real nice

Sent from an Evil Voodoo Fascinate

Second this. Installed 2 days ago, running great. I think I'm going to install new kernel tonight. Bored.

devotedlpfan21

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to load this evil fasination 3.3.2 like the way it is to load the ed01 version with odin onto the fascinate. I like how it was clear and clean cut and very easy not to brick. Is there a way to load this version the evil 3.3.2 like odin or maybe a very clear cut set of instructions like how tapout how you spell it out with your odin instructions which are very usefully i would have never have rooted my phone if it wasnt for how you spelled it out for me

I love the look of superclean and love how there arent many bugs in the new ed01 so if i could combine the astetics of superclean with performance of the new ed01 and a very clear cut set of instructions i will do it. Tap out if you can help i will do it thnx.