Supercharger Script Research

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just tried this. Seems everything went OK.
I don't understand however if things won't persist after rebooting? What needs to run on boot with the init.d, only the cleaning?

Youhave to set the scripts in /data to run at boot. Init.d support will be integrated into 1.2 and the memory tweaks will be automatically set. Script manager will be no longer be needed.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah, my /data has no scripts in it .. what scripts do i need to put where?

These are only there after running the v6 script.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see.
I guess I need to run 512HP super -xxxxx.sh at boot? Or 99supercharger.sh or superclean.sh?
Or all?

thanks

Yes run at boot and as root

Daaz

Reaction score
got it! that wasn't so bad. i'm having more issues calibrating my battery with that wacky no downtime method than anything..

murawski1315

Reaction score
I put the 512HP aggressive (option 7) on my phone.

Took me awhile to make the settings stick.

1st I ran this script to get init.d folder on my phone ( [Script] For Stock ROMS! Enable AutoStart Scripts! (etc/init.d folder) w/o VR Patch! - xda-developers )
2nd I ran the v6 supercharger, but on reboot the settings didn't stick. However, if you look in the help file, there is another script that you can run (I believe its 99supercharger) saved in another folder (the instructions are in the help file) that makes the setting stick. I ran the script, and like magic, all my setting stuck. Phone seems MUCH more responsive now. Previous to this I couldn't run go launcher because the screen redraws were so annoying. Now, I have no problems and the phone seems to run faster than when I was using launcher pro on rooted stock.

clownfrog

Reaction score
  • Script Name:V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-update9_RC4.sh.pdf (yes, it runs fine with the pdf extension)
  • Option 6 : 512HP Ledded & Diehard Launcher (Balanced)
  • Kernal Version: 2.6.35.7
  • Baseband Version: N_03.18.29P
So far it is very snappy. As for battery life I just did it so I will give it a couple days and report back.

shinobi13

Reaction score
I use speedy version 7. Works well. Currently on liberty 2.0 stock Kernal and running juice defender on aggressive as well. My phone has been connected to Wi-Fi the whole time. Streamed music from Pandora for three hours. Made a couple of calls. Read for about two hours on forums and the web. Not too shabby!

Reaction score
Sheesh I need to get on this once my D3 comes in the mail. Does this script work on all the ROMs? The 512 RAM is really the only drawback to the D3 that I can see other than the lack of LTE which does not matter to me as I will be out of the country for over half of next year and there is no LTE out where I live yet anyway. If I can get that 512 ram cranked up to a high performance level then it should be way more than enough for the duration of me having the phone...